03 Days Workshop on “Bank Frauds” was conducted in the Academy from February 01-03, 2017. 25 Officers participated in workshop including Law Enforcement Officers & Bankers.
Objectives of the workshop were -
- Understanding the genesis and magnitude of Bank Frauds.
- Review the types of Bank Frauds/ Corporate Frauds.
- Appreciate the current and future trends in Bank Frauds.
- Reviewing the Bank frauds prevention strategies.
- Sensitize on important Laws, Rules, Regulations governing the prevention of Bank Frauds.
- Insight into investigation of Bank Frauds.
Shri Umesh Sharraf, IPS, Joint Director, SVP NPA was chief guest for valediction.